March 22, 2013 - After over a year of blood, sweat, and tears—and fans going wild with anticipation, Web Sim Hockey 2.0 is finally online! It’s now up to you to enjoy!
Enter into the new era of online hockey games thanks to the perfect mix between managing your teams and taking part in our buzzing online community.
What’s new with Web Sim Hockey 2.0?
- Pictures of real players thanks to our licensing agreement with the NHLPA
- Completely revamped interface
- Additional people, who make up the GM’s entourage (team owner, assistant-coach, doctor, etc.), give you important information and your objectives
- News feed to help you better manage all of your leagues
- New multi-league chat system
-Badges you can earn thanks to your accomplishments
-Inter-league GM rankings
-GM Hockey and Finance attributes to better evaluate your skills
-GM status to monitor your involvement with your team(s): Experience, Reputation, Social, and Participation
-New multi-league messaging system
-And much (much!) more!
Become an interim GM—for FREE!
Do you want to test drive the new version?
All you have to do is apply for a position of interim GM. Then, you can manage this team for FREE until the end of the current season.
If you enjoy the Web Sim experience, you can then renew your subscription to the league or leave it without any hassles.
Do you want to join a new league or renew your subscription? It’s now or never! Take advantage of our limited-time offer. Register or renew today for only $9.95! -- Available here: websimhockey.com